Friday, February 19, 2010

Wake Up, LesBlog. We've Got Work to Do.


Today, Friday, February 19, 2010, I embark upon the journey of reading every book on the fiction shelves of the Field Memorial Library, Elm Street, Conway, Massachusetts. A few rules apply:
1. If I’ve already read the book at a different time, I can choose to re-read it or not.
2. I will check books out in chunks, moving alphabetically by author. But I have the freedom to read books written by the same author in chronological order.
3. I do not have to read the books in strict alphabetical order once I have them at home.
4. I have to read the entire book. Even if it sucks.
5. I will go back (to the best of my ability) through the shelves to find books that have been returned or added to the collection since I moved past their slot. I can only do this within reason and should not be expected to obsess over it.

No comments: